Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet - Internationalization interface

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet - Internationalization interface
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:27:09 -0500

On Sunday 17 October 2004 06:23, Alex wrote:
> I want to make the translation in Romanian, but if I enter editor mode
> to reedit what was translated, I submit new changes, but that has no
> effect.

It has no immediate effect. Changing an existing translation with the editor
mode is a bit more complicated.  After submitting the second translation you
then need to go back to the translation page a second time (by again clicking
at the "*" after the sentence) and then under "all available translations"
click on your translation again.  This is called 'voting' for that
translation.  Typically one vote will suffice, but if others have already
voted for previous translations you may have to vote multiple times for the
new translation to show up.  The system will always display the translation
with the highest number of votes.  Oh, and there's no limit on how many votes
someone can cast.

HTH