Re: [GNUnet-developers] New 0.6.4 and others

From: N. Durner
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New 0.6.4 and others
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:13:36 +0200

Hi Jan Marco,

{seems no operation, I can't get "Download at x out of y bytes (
168.088 kbps)"}

Was "mooihuis" inserted using an older version?
Please try to reinsert/reindex the the file and try again.

P.S. Currently I am ripping service/thread/semaphore programming out of
mysqld windows version. Next week I'll try to port gnunetd with this
program. I use Visual studio as compiler --)

GNUnet is designed to use pthreads. You can get a windows port from http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/

   Nils