Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Mail

From: Benjamin Kay
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet Mail
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:19:44 +0000

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 05:46 pm, Milan wrote:
> Developing a new protocol requires quite much time and good theory to be
> robust. Does somebody want to help me to find solutions ? A chat maybe
> more useful than long speeches in the mailing list ;-)

Sure. Christian mentioned discussions on an IRC channel; perhaps that could
work (not sure which channel to use). And my AIM screename is the same as my
e-mail address: kc8tbe

Also, I think Christian hinted that a GNUnet mail protocol could benefit from
interoperation with MMTP (aka MixMinion). We ought to contact them if we get
serious about this.