[GNUnet-developers] Freeway plugin for XNap

From: Felix Berger
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Freeway plugin for XNap
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:00:19 -0000

Hi,

I'm writing to this list since "address@hidden" doesn't seem to
exist.

I just thought, I'd let you know that we already have a rudimentary Freeway
Plugin working in XNap (http://xnap.org). It's only available in cvs and
there are no freeway libraries in cvs yet.

It was pretty straightforward to get the search and download code working and
took just about a day.

Thanks for your efforts, I think GNUNet will be a valuable addition to XNap
and perhaps you can profit from XNap's user base in some way.

It'd be great if you could let us know when you're planning to put out a first
official release of freeway. We won't release anything until then.

Regards,
Felix

--
Use Debian GNU/Linux!