Re: [GNUnet-developers] Chatodo !\

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Chatodo !\
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:05:46 -0500

On Friday 09 April 2004 01:21 pm, Frederick Diot wrote:
> So, i have a question, can i  , and all my community , use the source
> code of gnuNET in order to build this software, and maybe if you want ,
> can you help me  ?

As long as you obey by the rules of the GPL you are free to do whatever you
want with the GNUnet sources.  As for recruiting help, it is typically best
to start with actually doing something yourself, getting some basic
functionality to work, publish (release) the software and then hope that
other people will find it worthwile to help and join.