[GNUnet-developers] gnucleus/gnunet

From: jan marco alkema
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnucleus/gnunet
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 03:24:43 +0200

Hello Christian,

I am very happy that my gnunetd is very stable for a long period of time. I
see that performance issues (like high disk-io) are identified and hopefully
solved ---)

I put wget in 1 source file compiled with Visual Studio C :
ftp://foonsearch:address@hidden/fshwget-0.01.zip

I can retrieve files http/ftp files with it (very fast). For example:
fshwget http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/download/GNUnet-0.6.1d.tar.gz

My intention is to make fshwlm (work load manager) based on different
programs. Work load manager is an IBM concept. Original developed in the
Mainframe environment.

I looked at a gnutella project gnucleus. See also
http://www.gnucleus.com/Gnucleus/
I find the gnucleus windows interface very beautifully.

If I have ported gnunetd to Visual Studio C than I could make a hybrid
system.

Greetings Jan Marco