[GNUnet-developers] gnunet-xxxxx tools and -c

From: Christian
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-xxxxx tools and -c
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:30:28 +0900

 I wanted to test some of the changes i made and (cause of convinience) i tried
to set up another gnunetd on my system. I copied the config file to a separate
directory and changed the ports (tcp/udp/gnunetd) and GNUNETD_HOME to new
directories.
Now. gnunetd seems to run happily but the tools dont work.

~# gnunet-stats -c 2gnunetd/gnunet.conf
Configuration file must specify a directory for GNUnet to store per-peer data
under GNUNET_HOME
__BREAK__ at logging.c:240
Abort

I even get this message when i point the tools to the original file instead of
no option which should result in the same behaviour in fact (doesnt it ?).
Even looking at the code i am clueless at the moment.

  Chris