Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Windows] gnunet-gtk

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [Windows] gnunet-gtk
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:21:27 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Christian Grothoff wrote:

> Not really.  If you intend to cleanup gnunet-gtk threading, you may also want
> to consult with Igor who put something about that and gnunet-gtk into the
> todo list (not all threads are properly stopped during shutdown or so); maybe
> that can easily be resolved at the same time :-).

That was copypasted from a comment made by someone else (probably
you?) to the CVS source. What the problem is, how it appears,
what does it cause, etc. are totally unknown to me. Without
the helpful comment, I probably still would be blissfully
unaware that any such problem exists. :)

So I can't help there.

Igor