Re: [GNUnet-developers] slocate

From: Kenneth Stailey
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] slocate
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jan,

The answer to your problems can be found in RFC 1855.

Here is a link for your convenience:

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html#3

Thanks,
Ken

P.S. I never noticed how general the term "GNUnet-developers" sounds.  If you
look at it the wrong way you will see "GNU developers on a network" instead of
what it really is.