[GNUnet-developers] how to export the public key?

From: Harald Katzer
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] how to export the public key?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:14:34 +0200

Hi,

I have some expirience with the freenet protocol implementation, and
now I am very interested in GNUnet. After some time playing around
with GNUnet, I came to the point, where I wanted to establish an P2P
connection to a friends node only, without retrieving the initial
hostkeys from
http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/hosts/
or the hostlist:
http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/download/hostlist

So I hope you can tell me, how to export the public key from the
secret RSA key and how to generate a proper hostkey, so I can pass it
over to other users?

I am grateful for any remark.

Regards,

Harald