[GNUnet-developers] gnunet configuration ('MySQL') database

From: Jan Marco Alkema
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet configuration ('MySQL') database
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:31:12 -0700

Hello Christian,

Apr 13 11:28:45 DEBUG: 0 slots free in routing table for query with 2 hash
codes, none forwarded

Apr 13 10:25:22 DEBUG: keeping track of 512 queries already, will not manage
this one

Gnunet-stats:
# routing table full                                        :
2277
# routing table entry replaced                              :
212770
# routing table entry already in place                      :
1099827

I can't see in gnunet-stats how much queries I have in store (left = max
queries - used queries)

How big is the default routing table? In mine opinion all configuration
items should be in a configuration (MySQL) database ---)

Gnunet.conf should be as small as possible, optimum => empty? I you want to
run multiple gnunetd servers then the gnunetd program can see in the
configuration database which tcp/ip ports are used and which are free.

Suggestion: Put a range of port numbers in the gnunet configuration MySQL
database.

Please let me know if some else has better ideas or other parameters not in
gnunet-stats,

Greetings Jan Marco