[GNUnet-developers] gnunet activeMigrationCallback problem

From: eric haumant
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet activeMigrationCallback problem
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:08:51 +0200

Hello,

I've installed a 1 week old cvs version of gnunet and run it to benchmark
the migration mecanism. In older version the activemigrationcallback works
well an adds content to noise. With my new cvs version it does not send any
content as padding, I've got the "kb content pushed out as padding" in the
stat report but it is always at 0.

Is it solved now or is it a existing bug ?

Thanks,
Eric.