[GNUnet-developers] A 0.5.0 segfault fixed

From: Igor Wronsky
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] A 0.5.0 segfault fixed
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:38:16 +0200 (EET)

Hello again - the mouse is jumping on the table when
the cats are sleeping.

Particularly, I noted gnunetd doing SEGV when the
number of files in 'data/hosts/' grows enough. In
gdb, this will look like segv after scanDirectory(),
and it will prevent restarting gnunetd.

If (==when!) you see this problem, grab the latest
cvs version that has the fix.

Back to hack. Please report all oddities, segvs
and stuff you see, and we'll get to them, eventually.

Igor