[GNUnet-developers] gnunet v.0.4.2 problems under freebsd

From: mikeDOTd
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet v.0.4.2 problems under freebsd
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:31:04 -0400 (EDT)

        Hi.

        I just installed gnunet via the freebsd ports tree, and when I try
to start up gnunetd I get the following error:

address@hidden [~] > gnunetd
Database (GDBM): /usr/home/mikedotd//.gnunet/data/content/
Indexing data/content database... count: 0
Done.
pthread_mutex_unlock: No such file or directory

address@hidden [~] >

        If I remove everything except my ~/.gnunet/.hostkey and
~/.gnunet/gnunet.conf I get the following error:

address@hidden [~] > gnunetd
Database (GDBM): /usr/home/mikedotd//.gnunet/data/content/
KNOWNHOSTS: scanDirectory /usr/home/mikedotd//.gnunet/data/hosts/ returned
no known hosts!
Indexing data/content database... count: 0
Done.
Received HELO from blacklisted host. Dropping.
pthread_mutex_unlock: No such file or directory

        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!-mike.d

--mikeDOTd
address@hidden