Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.4.2 released

From: Blake Matheny
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.4.2 released
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:34:52 -0500

These macros are in contrib/m4/gnunet.m4. The GNUnet autogen.sh passes a -I
./contrib/m4 to aclocal when it is run. While acinclude.m4 /is/ the 'standard'
location for your own custom macros, we are not using it for three reasons.
First, the GNU build standards are always changing, so going with the standard
today will get obsoleted in two weeks. Second, top_builddir clutter is a bad
thing. Three, since we are using a few different custom macros, I find it
safer (and more sane) to organize them like we have. Like you said, no big
deal, just a semantics thing.

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?