gnumed-devel

From: Wolfgang Zimmermann
Subject: advanced searching
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 19:03:19 +0100

Hi together
> I have added user management documentation.
That is good news ... but where can it be found, on gnumed.de? Many items point, when clicked, to "The requested URL was not found on this server. Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) Server at www.gnumed.de Port 443".
I "solved" my question regarding replacing Dr. L. McCoy with another name in this way: first I add my new doctor as a new person/patient and second I merge this person with Dr. L. McCoy, so the latter vanished.
That's only a dirty workaround, but works as a start (for me).
Another question pops up: how can I search for patients under a condition other than name or birthday? Say, search for all patients which came between 12th and 17th Oct. 2022 or on 13. Nov. 2022 between 1 pm and 3 pm, or all persons which have some distinct medical history and so on ...

Thank you.
W. Zimmermann from Darmstadt