gnumed-devel

Aw: customization of gnumed local

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Aw: customization of gnumed local
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 20:52:20 +0100

Dear Wolfgang,

> just installed a local instance of the GNUmed package successfull (found it a
> little bit tricky ...) There
> are a few 'fake' persons still included, e.g. Cilla Raby as a patient and so
> on. Wondering, how to 'deactivate' them

you can "deactivate" them from the menu. In order to completely remove them you
would
need to run a dedicated script manually.

> but especially I do not figure out how to change Dr. L. McCoy to another Name
> as the leading
> doctor or owner of the branch who is shown in the screen.

You would need to create another staff member. In fact, that is recommended for
real use.

And again, McCoy himself can only be removed after all data associated with him
has been removed. But you can deactivate it.

> The documentation seems to be lacking this information.

The documentation is being recovered only stepwise.

Karsten