gnumed-devel

Issue with downloading latest version of GNUmed

From: Athanasia Kekou
Subject: Issue with downloading latest version of GNUmed
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 18:59:52 +0000

Dear GNUmed support team,
I'm writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while attending to download the latest version 1.8.16 of GNUmed.
 I navigate to the official website and select the latest version for download, it downloads a tarball file. I follow the instructions you proved for the windows download but when I try to execute the go-from-vcs nothing happens.
I am reaching out to seek assistance in resolving this matter as it is important to download the GNUmed for my university project. Is there an alternative download link or specific steps I should follow?
Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and support.
Best regards

Outlook για iOS