gnumed-devel

Pulmonary and Critical Care doc wants to help w GNUmed

From: Vance R. Burns, MD
Subject: Pulmonary and Critical Care doc wants to help w GNUmed
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 21:11:10 -0500

Hello,
 My name is Vance Burns and I am a pulmonary and critical care MD in the USA, Kansas City.
I have been using Linux, mostly Debian since 2012.  I have worked on I.T. for my hospital and for a time was Chief Medical Information Officer.
I was quite pleased to see that someone is working on an EMR in the FOSS Arena, and wonder if I could contribute somehow.  I have no coding experience, but I build my own machines and use command line in Debian, Arch, Fedora when I use those systems.  We use Cerner at work on Windows, but I use it via Debian at home and it works well (ICAClient).

Let me know if I could be helpful.

Thank you
Vance
burnsvance@gmail.com