gnumed-devel

[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed users

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed users
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 06:30:18 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> I have indeed taken a look at it and it seems useful for simple
Karsten> billing. I am certainly not opposed to have it hooked up with
Karsten> GNUmed.

Good.

Karsten> For anyone having done (and conceptually understood) any
Karsten> programming at all Python should be rather easy to pick up. One
Karsten> thing to remember about Python is that "everything is a
Karsten> name". A name is a bit like a pointer pointing to something
Karsten> "real".

I did programming in the past, but only with imperative languages and
recently, while learning Haskell, I was thinking a lot in functional
style. Fortunately, Python has some nice support for functional
programming where everything is expression.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D