gnumed-devel

[Gnumed-devel] Spam in mailinglist

From: Hilmar Berger
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:09:29 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

scanning through the mail headers of some of the latest spam mail in this
list it looks like a large number of these messages reach our list through
gmane.org, a public mailing list to nntp/web gateway.
I guess we might stop these mail by setting the mailing list to read only or
unidirectional use (there are options you can choose on the subscription
form). I don't know who subscribed us there, but I believe that we might be
able to change these settings.

Hilmar