gnumed-devel

Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [resmedicinae-developers]Plugin = Component?

From: Thomas Beale
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [resmedicinae-developers]Plugin = Component?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:03:47 +1000

Christian Heller wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Since you have mentioned it, the first cut of the openEHR models will be
available for perusal in aout three weeks on www.openEHR.org. Don't be
put off by the amateurish feel of the site at the moment - it is
changing quickly. These models are the result of wider input than our

so, there's the Australian and the European input - how about an additional,
Latin-American one??
Did Beatriz from Brasil already contact you? We (small "consortium" of
EuroLat people) are currently in the planning state of an eventual project
to develop Domain Models, Interfaces and some Applications for Medicine
(more or less similar aims like your work, a bit more emphasis on Apps).

I haven't talked to Beatriz recently (since Medinfo last year). We went there early 2001, and as far as I know, they are on board with what we are doing. They will be invited to review as a matter of course.

As you mention the OpenEHR homepage: We are still looking for a site to
put our project documents to. As they are probably around the topic
of the common EHR, the OpenEHR homepage might be a place for us...
We'd like to avoid creating yet another homepage with the same aims.

Seems like a good idea to me. I am helping too define the structure of the website at the moment, and I always envisaged a "projects" page, or set of pages, or set of links. Tell me wat you would like.

Is it possible you take over all subscribers of the GEHR list to the
new OpenEHR list automatically?

we will automatically issue an invitation email to all those subscribers where you just have to click on something and it subscribes you...

regards,

- thomas beale

Deep Thought Informatics Pty Ltd
mailto:address@hidden