gnuit-dev

[gnuit-dev] reusing of gnuit codebase

From: Andrey Tykhonov
Subject: [gnuit-dev] reusing of gnuit codebase
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:46:33 +0300

Hi!

I'm searching for the tool like gitps. But I would like widely
configurable tool. For example, I would like to use the similar interface
as is in gitps but with output of 'ls', or 'grep' or... no matter... I
would like the tool by means of which I'll be able to get the lists from
very different programs. Also I whould like to have advanced list where
I can sort, search the items etc...

I'm not able to find such program. So, I have idea to create it by myself. May
I use gnuit for the codebase which I'll extend with all functionality
which I need? May I share such program then?

Thanks.

Andrey