Re: GNU Herds: Attend pending to classify skills

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: GNU Herds: Attend pending to classify skills
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:34:17 +0200

Yes, of course!

More over I just became father and I'm committed on several activities in my job, as I still didn't find a feasable way to dilatate the time I cannot work so much with you.

I always keep an eye on GNU Herds, but not too much time to work on it.

If you don't mind I'd like tocontinue to be part of it, but if you need someone more committed on GNU Herds I will understand.

Thanks
Cheers
Antenore.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> DiseƱo y ProgramaciĆ³n Web

Hi Antenore,

If you agree, in the next months I will take care of classifying the new
skills, and so follow experimenting with the project.