competence :-)

From: Davi Leal
Subject: competence :-)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:48:18 +0100

http://www.fossfactory.org

$ whois fossfactory.org

    Registrant Organization: FOSS Factory Inc.
    Registrant Country:      CA
    Registrant Email:        address@hidden

    Admin Name:              John-Paul Gignac
    Admin Email:             address@hidden

    Tech Name:               Paul Preney
    Tech Email:              address@hidden

www.gnuherds.org
  http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.gnuherds.org

  Pledges feature were proposed at March 2008:
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2008-03/msg00019.html

www.fossfactory.org
  http://searchdns.netcraft.com/?host=fossfactory.org

We all can learn from each other to improve the proposal. IMHO, it must be an
open and interconnected platform.

Maybe we should contact fossfactory.org to know if they are interested about
connect both pledges systems?

    Please, click the link:     Why is FOSS Factory better?