Re: RSS 1.0 feed -- for pledges

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: RSS 1.0 feed -- for pledges
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:49:44 +0100

John Sennesael wrote:
> Seems to work fine in my rss reader.

Thanks for the feedback!

> Thank you all for implementing the rss feed so quickly after I simply asked
> if there was one on IRC. I think this is a really important and promising
> project.

I contribute because I think people as us need a project as this. IMHO there
are lots of possibilities in the long-term.

> My time has been extremely limited lately, but if there is any way I can
> help out with the project, let me know. I may be able to free up more time
> later. I'll grab the code from Git one of these days to play with.

You can do what you want:

 * request new features
 * carry out some task
 * help other developers supplying advices, being an adviser
 * be just a user
 * ...

Playing with the code is a great start.

We use to take breaks, even months, to avoid stress.  Some of us are taking
two years off and maybe later they will come back with fresh ideas.

IMHO the project is never in a hurry.