Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Miguel Vazquez Gocobachi
Subject: Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:22:48 -0700

El 20/11/2008, a las 01:10 p.m., Davi Leal escribió:
However, for thing as helping you install the development environment, etc. we advise to use a more interactive way to communicate, for example, using chat:
jabber, etc.

First, thanks for added me.

Well, I have a Google Jabber account. address@hidden, It should works.

Ask for anything you need. Please, criticize anything you do not like!

I will :-). The next weekend I will install and checkout the environment to start.

Happy hacking!

Miguel Vazquez Gocobachi
Developer/Web designer
GPG: 83CF8489