Re: Another task

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Another task
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:30:13 +0200

Davi Leal wrote:
> There are other tasks to do. Let me two days to add the more main to the
> Savannah task list.

Federico, I have added and assigned the below task to you.

[task]: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task?8800

  [BUG]: Check the "Last update" value is updated when
         a donation-pledge-group is updated

  The "Last update" values are showed in a column at the
  Donation pledge group listing [1].

    [1] http://gnuherds.org/pledges

  How to reproduce it?

    1. Update a donation-pledge-group
    2. Reload the donation-pledge-group listing [1]
    3. Check if the date for a old notice is updated is updated
       with the current date (today).

Hint: You can manipulate the PostgreSQL data base of your development
environment to set a pass date which should be set to today-date when the
donation-pledge-group is updated.