Re: AGPL logo

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: AGPL logo
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:59:43 +0200

Dave Crossland wrote:
> That is, I think the very dark red colour I suggest keep the
> readability the same.

I see now you are right Dave!

> >      .notes a{
> >      color:#000000;
> >      }
>
> Probably the text on the AGPL banner would need another class in
> addition to the generic notes class.

The 'notes' class is being used only by the AGPL banner.

> Please find them attached.

gnuherds.org is now updated with the new image and the AGPL banner color
change.  If nobody disagree I will commit it to Git tomorrow.

Anyone can register [1] at Savannah to get write access to the Git repository,
to the wiki pages, etc.

  [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=153

Antenore has been improving the below wiki page:

  How to install a development environment?
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=155