Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Kernel hacker cooperatives?

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Kernel hacker cooperatives?
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:44:04 +0100

> We hope follow improving it.

Feel free to send feedback, feature requests, patches, a full rewrite :), etc.
When time allow me I will transfer me copyright to the FSF.

When some entity add an offer, the Human Resources selection process could
follow the below steps:

 1. The webapp automatically filter and/or sort applicants according
    to the match with the skills exposed at the offer.  (optional) [TODO]
 2. The HH.RR. staff read some applications
 3. The HH.RR. staff choose the best applicants
 4. The HH.RR. staff get a first contact, via phone or email, etc.
 5. The HH.RR. staff take a second contact, face to face. Maybe via
    video conferencing.
 6. The HH.RR: staff realize some tests, etc.  (optional)
 7. The HH.RR. staff fill the vacancy with the best candidates. (optional)
 8. The HH.RR. staff use the webapp to send the same gratitude-email to
    all applicants at once.  (optional) [TODO]

--
Davi