[Article!]: GNU Herds: The Job Site with a Free Software focus

From: Davi Leal
Subject: [Article!]: GNU Herds: The Job Site with a Free Software focus
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:23:47 +0200

http://blue-gnu.biz/content/gnu_herds_job_site_free_software_focus

I am collecting some notes to add to the article's comments. For example, a
remark about memberships:

 "It is not a closed association. The association invite to anybody to
  join via associate-memberships.

  Showing a FS contribution is not a requirement. It is a requirement
  only if you want to vote."

You could add your comments too.  Let me know, and I will add it for you; or
just add it yourself.

And yes, it is truth the project needs native English people who let us know
how to improve the wording. The FAQ section for example.