gnugeneration

Re: [Gnugeneration] TinyOgg is out!

From: Emilio López
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration] TinyOgg is out!
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:35:24 -0300

Hi!

The service looks really great! However, I have 2 questions for you :)

1- What video websites do you support? I couldn't find any information
on that on the site. I tried a youtube link and I guess it succeeded,
but it would be good to know if it supports other websites.
2- Where can I get the code? I couldn't find any link to a tarball,
branch, or directory with sources. I would like to check it out, and
if I can, collaborate with support for new sites, or bugfixing

Looking forward to hearing from you!

--
Emilio