gnugeneration-discuss

[Gnugeneration-discuss] Suggestion: set up a sub-Reddit

From: Bader SZ
Subject: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Suggestion: set up a sub-Reddit
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:49:46 +0200

For those who do not already know, reddit.com is an online site where the users can set up communities, share links and posts. It is Free Software, and minimal information is required to set up an account. My proposition is for this community to set up a subreddit, since the community's identi.ca is not very active. If a descent number of people agree, I will personally moderate the subreddit along with a group of people who are familiar with Reddit and would like to assist me. Please email me if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you.
Bader S. Zaidan
Qt/C++ programmer