gnue-sb-discuss

[gnue-sb-discuss] Backround info on me

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gnue-sb-discuss] Backround info on me
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:09:06 +0100

Hi Mike. I am a free-lance project manager who's been involved in ERP since
about 1997. I recently started a joint endeavor with the University of Milano
to produce an ERP solution for small-midsize companies. The aim is to "feed"
growing companies with reliable & efficient business processes by means of an
ERP.

I visited topsew's website, and thought about the business method that could
best describe what you do. The combination of operations size and m2o/e2o
business process makes Topsew very interesting to me. I would like to follow
progress (and contribute to it if I can) because I feel that I will be in
contact with the very same type of companies here in Italy.

Best,

Luca
---------- Initial Header -----------