gnue-dev

Re: Uninitialized GFForm in Designer new-wizard - Re: Creating GFD files

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Uninitialized GFForm in Designer new-wizard - Re: Creating GFD files
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 09:03:20 +0200

Hi, Randall!

Am Dienstag, den 03.05.2011, 17:46 -0700 schrieb Randall Whitman:
> GFForm.GFForm() returns <uninitialized object> in
> FormDocument.loadEmpty, whereas we expect <gnue.forms.GFForm.GFForm
> instance>.

All object available in trigger namespace (including GFForm) return the
name of the object within the trigger namespace on repr(), like "form"
or "blk_foo.fld_bar". Before the trigger namespace is initialized, they
return "<uninitialized object>". So this behaviour is ok.

You can have a look at common.logic.GTriggerCore where this is defined.

Thanks,
Reinhard