gnue-dev

Re: Download and install GNUe guide

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Download and install GNUe guide
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:50:38 +0100

Dear Mai Van Nguyen,

Am Mittwoch, den 24.11.2010, 16:32 +0800 schrieb Mai Van, Nguyen (VN -
Ho Chi Minh):
> I’m interest in your software GNUe but I don’t know how to install in
> my laptop ( I’m using a Vista OS ). Could you please send me a guide
> that help me download and install in my laptop.

for GNUe Forms, we have precompiled packages available for download. See
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/downloads/current.php and download and
install (in that order):

gnue-runtime-environment-2009.10.31.win32-py2.5.exe
gnue-common-0.6.9.win32-py2.5.exe
gnue-forms-0.6.3.win32-py2.5.exe

For other GNUe tools, you have to download the source code and install
from source. This might require some experience with Python.

Please note that as a GNU project we focus our efforts on free operating
systems like GNU/Linux. Still, please don't hesitate to ask if you
encounter any specific problems.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller