gnue-dev

Re: gsd patch

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: gsd patch
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:01:11 +0100

Hi, John!

Am Sonntag, den 31.10.2010, 21:46 +0200 schrieb John Proios:
> DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated
>    import sets

This was kept for Python 2.3 compatibility, since the "set" datatype was
only added to Python's built-in datatypes with Python 2.4.

However, I think it is safe now to assume Python 2.5, so I changed the
checks for the Python version and removed the references to the external
sets module like you proposed.

Thank you for your patch!

Reinhard