gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Reports and format float

From: John Proios
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Reports and format float
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:17:33 +0300

Hello all.

I found a little problem in gnue-report and i do not know if severely or no.
I have my database in MySQL and use report   <layout
xmlns:out="GNUe:Reports:Char">. I try to print a field (<field
name="unit_price" type="number" length="15" precision="5" nullable="False"/>
) with param format="#,##0.00".

The gnue-report call the GDataFormatter.py in commons and not check in code if
type(value) == FloatType:... because the variable value is decimal.Decimal.
Change the code with this attach file and all is nice but i dont know if this
is true or false.