gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Some form problem

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Some form problem
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:12:50 +0100

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 13.03.2009, 09:48 +0200 schrieb Any:
> when I click on the Combobox which is connected with Datasource with
> other table then the content of the Combobox appears in some other
> fields which are from the master source and doesn't stores the value.

I can reproduce this problem. It seems to be related to wx2.8,
everything seems to work with wx2.6.

The problem seems to be that when you click on the dropdown, the
dropdown *button* receives the focus and not the text field part of the
dropdown. This results in the strange behaviour that no EVT_SET_FOCUS is
received, and also that the focus is on the button and can't be moved
anywhere.

I'm investigating further.

Thanks,
--