gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Some form problem

From: Any
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Some form problem
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:48:29 +0200

We have a form which runs well in environment Debian ETCH with Python 2.4 and
behave strange in Debian LENNY with Python 2.5. The problem in Debian LENNY
with Python 2.5  is when I click on the Combobox which is connected with
Datasource with other table then the content of the Combobox appears in some
other fields which are from the master source and doesn't stores the value. But
when I use Tab it works fine. And also it works fine in Debian ETCH with Python
2.4 .

Thanks in advance