gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Re: Gnue-dev Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Re: Gnue-dev Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:56:11 -0400

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:56:28 +0100
> From: Reinhard Mueller <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] [patch] gnue-diag.sh
> To: address@hidden
>
> Hi, Aaron!
>
> Thanks a lot for your patches. I'm currently limited in the amount of
> time I can spend on GNUe, so it might take a few days until I can check
> and commit them. However, let me explicitly state my appreciation for
> them :-)
>
> Am Dienstag, den 25.03.2008, 13:31 -0400 schrieb Aaron S. Hawley:
> > In a separate thread, does anyone know if anybody maintains RPM
> > packages of GNU enterprise?
>
> Not that I am aware of.

I've made an RPM package for gnue-common that's available in the
testing update repositories of Fedora 8 and 9 -- and of course is part
of"rawhide" (Fedora development version).  I hope to package in RPM
other GNUe software, soon.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-3471
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-3679