gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Low cost downloads of expensive software.

From: Kai
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Low cost downloads of expensive software.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:30:04 +0200

I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. It's all thanks to the TopDownloads
that I've managed to complete my office with all the software I need and I'll
recommend this site to all of my friends. Thanks a lot guys! Robin Perry
(Australia)

I've been a client of the TopDownloads store for a long time. I always purchase
software here. It's great to get replies from the support so quickly. This
store will surely be the most successful on the Internet with the prizes like
these. I hope the range of goods will only increase. Jeff Robins (UK)

Those are reviews about TopDownloads. http://loglow.com