gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Some thoughts about authentication in gnue-common ...

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Some thoughts about authentication in gnue-common ...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:20:17 -0500

I'm fine with these improvements/changes, I was just pointing out that you
don't have to start from scratch on doing everything. The current method
could definitely use some expanding and polish.

One thing we haven't addressed is the possibility of roles/groups. Those could
be very useful in several contexts within GNUe -- especially Navigator (and
probably AppServer).

-- Jason