gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] 500 per week working part time

From: Dale Machen
Subject: [GNUe-dev] 500 per week working part time
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:16:44 +0000

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
We are looking for people that want to make money working from home!
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Your personal instructor will teach and train you how to put the internet and
your computer to work.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make
money!
With good work ethic and a never give up attitude you can achieve goals with
our company.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Many successful members started with no previous experience.
Our compensation package has never been matched. Get extra income you need!
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
We will train and mentor you one- on-one if you are serious and remain
teachable.

APPLY NOW to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
To proceed with application, simply fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html