gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Re: Updated Developers' Guide [2]

From: Davor Ocelic
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Re: Updated Developers' Guide [2]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:22:59 +0200

Hi folks,

Fine developers & folks on GNUe IRC helped me solve some problems with
gnue-schema on my part (and a mysql driver bug on their part), so I was
able to go over the complete Developers' Guide.

I've updated the DataSources section by adding notes about gnue-schema
and the way to make it work painlessly. I also updated gnue-schema
examples to syntax working in 0.5.14. I added MySQL notes and,
and verified that the provided example application is working.

I also added a note of my revision to the document; feel free to remove
it if you find it troublesome for some reason.

As before, updated document is at
colt.projectgamma.com/tmp/Developers-Guide.sxw

Regards,
-doc

P.S. I am not subscribed to the list, so keep the CC line in
eventual responses.