gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Recent changes in AppServer

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Recent changes in AppServer
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:11:38 +0100

Hi,

as you might have noticed reading commit mails I've added support for
constraint-detection to the commit function. This allows the following
situation:

person = session.new ('address_person')
person.name = 'foobar'

country = session.new ('address_country')
country.code = 'XY'

person.country = country

session.commit ()

Where this code snipped failed before the change, because objects were
posted to the backend in the same order as they have been created. Now,
appserver creates dependency-tables based on the class-repository.

If you encounter problems, please let me know ... :)

Thanks,
Johannes

--
BYTEWISE Software GmbH          Tel +43 (5577) 89877-0
i.A. Johannes Vetter            Fax +43 (5577) 89877-66