gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Creating a system for debug-levels

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Creating a system for debug-levels
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:10:23 +0100

Hi,

it's ok for me, except your level 3. shouldn't this (sql-commands) go
into a common level too ? for example a function in forms (level 4)
generates some sql-command on the backend (level 3).

depreciation warnings:
using level 1 for this is ok, but what about a function like
"gDepreciate (message)" ? if we would use 'gDebug ()' to print
depreciations they would not be seen on stdout. using an explicit
function for this could handle both, dumping to a given debug-level as
well as printing to stdout/stderr or something similair.

Thanks,
Johannes