gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Recent changes in GNUe Application Server

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Recent changes in GNUe Application Server
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:10:01 +0100

Hi,

as you might have noticed, I've added some new features and bug-fixes to
appserver today.

Dirty Reads:

changes made by a session are seen by subsequent calls to find () [or
request()].

Validation of instances (OnValidate-Trigger) is now organized in
validation-cycles. If the validation of an instance changes other
instances, they will be validated too.

Internal:
The internal handling of cached records has changed quite heavy. this
will need some extra testing.

All these stuff should make appserver more usefull and hopefully we have
catched some bugs with it. But please be aware that these were major
changes. So before you start off using it in production, please do very
good testing first !

Thanks,

Johannes

--
BYTEWISE Software GmbH          Tel +43 (5577) 89877-0
i.A. Johannes Vetter            Fax +43 (5577) 89877-66