gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Fw: juneau

From: Robert Walker
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Fw: juneau
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:08:51 -0800

I was right, I told ya so - heres the link.  Just got this in my inbox, check
this out.  http://www.grabitforfree.com/info.html
You can download movies, console games and stuff.  Ive downloaded 3 dvd's so
far.
Be sure and let me know once you've seen it - you're going to flip.
Theres a section on every page that shows you how to burn the movies & music
and games
My favorite part is the movies area, theres movies listed in here for download
that are still in theaters - plump crazy :)
I'll call later.

Kaye